Spring is here... And storage space is at a premium! Please help us out by SCHEDULING your repairs online or by phone. Sorry, drop-offs for TUNE-UPS will not be accepted without an appointment. Thanks for understanding! :)
Farley 5 is our best value fat bike and your ticket to all-season freedom. It rolls over snow, sand, roots, and rocks with the stability and traction of a monster truck on wide, beefy tires. A 1x Shimano drivetrain and lightweight aluminum frame make it a great choice for anyone who wants to ride a mountain bike year-round, no matter the weather.
It's right for you if...
You want to ride year-round, even when it's snowing, and you’re looking for a fat tire bike that gives you extraordinary capability and traction at a great value.
The tech you get
A lightweight aluminum frame with horizontal sliding dropouts, internal derailleur and dropper post routing, a Bontrager Haru carbon fork, a wide-range Shimano Deore 1x10 drivetrain, SUNringlé Mulefüt wheels paired with a 108T Rapid Drive hub for instant engagement, and extra-grippy, studdable Bontrager Gnarwhal TLR tires.
The final word
Fat bikes are ridiculously fun. They're grippy and stable, but the best part about 'em is that they get you outside in more seasons. If you're looking for a fun alternative to riding the roads or trainer through the winter, you won't find a better value than Farley 5.
Why you'll love it
- Farley 5 is the perfect bike for breaking into the winter shredding scene without breaking the bank
- The stability and traction of super wide tires make you a more confident rider on any trail
- It's a four-season freedom machine that lets you ride outside all year long
- Horizontal sliding dropouts lets you fine-tune your geometry—run it long for stability, or shorter for more nimbler handling
- The dropper post lets you lower your saddle on the fly so it's out of the way on descents