Spring is here... And storage space is at a premium! Please help us out by SCHEDULING your repairs online or by phone. Sorry, drop-offs for TUNE-UPS will not be accepted without an appointment. Thanks for understanding! :)
The Spider Team repair stand is developed in collaboration with pro team mechanics who work with it intensively on a daily basis. Thanks to their tips, you too can adjust, assemble, and repair in an efficient manner. The Spider Team is also suitable for different shaped bottom brackets, such as time-trial bikes, bicycles with sensors for power measurement and bicycles with electronic gearing (Shimano Di2 or Campagnolo EPS).
- Extra parts included for a variety of forks
- Due to its triangular profiles dirt is less likely to adhere to the surface
- Anodized tubes are lightweight and resistant to detergents
- Compact and easy to carry when folded
- The integrated tool tray can tilt and rotate 360-degrees
- Weight: 9 lbs
- Maximum load: 33 lbs
- Not compatible with Lefty forks
Park Tool's 106-AC easily adapts the #106 Work Tray or PTH-1 Paper Towel Holder to fit 35mm-37mm upright tubes on PCS-9 Repair Stands, as well as 2003 and newer PCS-1, PCS-4, PCS-4-1, PCS-4-2 Repair Stands.
The PRS-26 incorporates proven features from our other Team Issue stands to produce a strong, lightweight repair stand that's at home on-the-go or in the race pits. The sturdy tripod leg design folds and unfolds quickly and easily, and provides stability on any surface. The clamp is height-adjustable from 97 to 147 cm (38" to 58"), and can be positioned over one leg or between two legs to accommodate any bike.
Precisely constructed from anodized 6063 T6 lightweight aluminum and durable composites, the PRS-26 is our lightest full-featured repair stand, and folds compactly for storage or transport.
The PRS-26 is equipped with the time-tested 100-25D Micro-Adjust Clamp, the same design featured on our shop repair stands. The 100-25D features narrow clamping jaws to fit into tight areas or on short seat posts, and clamps nearly any tube from 23 to 76 mm (7/8" to 3"), including aero tubes and dropper posts. The cam-actuated adjustment system allows for quick entry, adjustment and exit.
- Maximum weight capacity*: 36 kg (80 lbs.)
- Clamp capacity: round and aero tubes from 22 to 76 mm (7/8" to 3") wide
- Jaw width: 70 mm (2.75")
- Height adjustable from 97 to 147 cm (38" to 58")
- Base when open forms a triangle of 126 x 126 x 126 cm (49.6" x 49.6" x 49.6")
- Weight: 5.7 kg (12.6 lbs.)
- The PRS-26 uses the 100-25D Micro-Adjust Clamp
- Replaceable jaw covers (part #1960)
*NOTE: The maximum weight capacity of the PRS-26 assumes the bike's center of gravity is positioned directly below the clamp.
Everyone wears out their Park Tool work stand clamp covers at some point. Find replacement covers for yours here. Each cover is constructed of soft, durable composite rubber. See below to determine which covers fit your Park Tool stand clamp:
- 1002: fits 100-3X and 100-5X extreme range clamps
- 1185: fits clamps on the repair stands PCS-9, PCS-10, PCS-11, and PCS-12
- 1259: fits 100-4X, 100-6X, 100-7X, and 100-15X clamps
- 1960: fits 100-3D, 100-5D, and 100-25D Professional Micro Adjust Repair Stand Clamps
- 468B: fits clamps with double cable reliefs, including 100-3C, 100-5C, 100-8C, 100-8Y, and 100-9C clamps
- 467B: fits clamps with single cable relief, including PRS-2 through PRS-8 (for older-style clamps, non-current)
- 468G: fits PCS-1 and PCS-2 clamps with double cable reliefs (clamp models: 100-1C, 100-1CA, and 100-2C)
- 467G: fits PCS-1 and PCS-2 clamps with single cable relief (for older PCS-series stands only; not for current model stands)
- 466: Rubber Replacement Clamp Cover Set (fits older clamps with plastic-dipped jaws)
Tough, light, and loaded with features, that's Park's Team Issue Repair Stand. The 3-point leg system and adjustable height (up to 60 inches) creates a stable, ergonomic repair station for easy, efficient wrenching. And, Park's Professional Micro Adjust Clamp quickly clamps nearly any frame tube from 7/8 to 3 inches in diameter, including aero tubes. And the clamping force is fully adjustable for safety. Plus, the clamp has soft, durable rubber jaws that are narrow to fit on even short seatposts and tight areas on a bike. And, the clamp rotates 360 degrees for easy access to any part of the bike. Also, if you're in a hurry, there's a seat cradle for simply hanging your bike too. This great stand folds fast and small for easy transport and storage.
A 6-inch (15cm) extension that easily mounts to the main beam of any PRS-22 or PRS-22.2 to accommodate longer wheelbase bikes with bottom bracket-to-front axle lengths over 28.75 inches, including CX, gravel and enduro style bikes.
Park Tool's Tool Tray Collar easily adapts the #106 Work Tray to fit the 41mm upright tube on 2011 and older PRS-20 and PRS-21 Repair Stands, as well as 1996 and newer PCS-1, PCS-4, PCS-4-1 and PCS-4-2 Repair Stands (each sold separately).
The Travel and Storage Bag is a heavyweight nylon bag with a shoulder strap. This bag is designed for transporting and storing your Park Team Race Stand. It makes travel easy and convenient, while also protecting your stand.
For wheels to perform properly, it's important that the rims be centered over the hubs. To check this, and to make precision adjustments, Park's Wheel Alignment Gauge (also called a dishing tool) is a must. It allows you to easily check centering on road, mountain and BMX wheels from 16 to 29 inches in diameter. It works with any hub width and its innovative design even allows it to be accurately used with the tire still on the wheel. The Wheel Alignment Gauge is a necessity for every wheelbuilder.
Park's Work Tray attaches easily to most of Park's repair stands (sold separately) to keep your tools and small parts close at hand. It has deep sides so your small items stay put and many slots for holding your tools. The Tool Tray fits Park's PRS-2, PRS-3, PRS-6, PRS-11, PRS-12, PCS-1 and PCS-4 repair stands.
Keep your most-needed bike repair tools and supplies close at hand with Park's Work Tray. It easily installs on your Park PRS-15, PRS-10, or PRS-11 Repair Stand (sold separately). And it features 2 separate compartments, a lube holder, a tool/towel bar, a tab system that holds plastic grocery bags and 2 receiver pods for extra accessories.
The Pro Elite Bike Repair Stand is the premier portable and home service partner for the most demanding bike mechanics. Its lightweight, compact, and durable design delivers unmatched stability, adjustability and portability. The patented ratchet-action closure and speed release clamp is capable of managing any bike frame, up to 85lbs (39kg) and tube diameter up to 2.6? (6.6cm). Be the most popular rider at the trailhead or in your neighborhood with the Pro-Elite Bike Repair Stand. Add a Wheel Truing Station, Bottle Opener and Team Edition Tool Kit for the ultimate service setup.
Being a "shade tree mechanic" doesn't mean you should lean your bike against a tree. You paid hard-earned money for your family's bike collection and we've got a budget-conscious, yet feature-loaded bike repair stand that's perfect for the home bike mechanic. The price-point leading 360-degree rotating clamp can position your bike optimally for any work you're planning. Plus, the Recreational Stand leverages a 52-inch (132cm) wide base with rubber-coated end caps for fantastic stability on any surface. And when the service day is done, it folds into a space-saving unit for storage. Add a Tool Tray, Bottle Opener and a Pro Truing Stand for the complete at-home bike shop.
- Seatpost clamp features Spinner Knob for quick closure and precision clamping pressure
- 360-degree rotating clamp design provides easy access to any part of your bicycle
- Fixed clamp height at 55-inch (139cm)
- Rubber-coated clamp secures and protects expensive components and beautifully painted frames
- Clamp opening up to 1.9-inch (4.8cm) accommodates even the largest diameter frame tubes
- Powder-coated steel construction is corrosion resistant and incredibly durable
- Stiff 52-inch (132cm) base and rubber-coated end caps create ultimate stability even on uneven surfaces
- Total load capacity of 60lbs (27.2kg) accommodates service on most road, mountain bikes, fitness bikes, and electric bikes
- Portable and compact construction creates a remarkably small folded footprint of 10 x 4 x 55-inches (25.4 x 10.2 x 139.7cm)
- Optional Travel Bag available
- At 13.8lbs (6.3kg), moving in and out of storage is no problem
- No assembly required
- 3-year Warranty
The Sport Mechanic Bike Repair Stand prioritizes the most critical aspects of the entire Feedback Sports bike repair stand lineup – compatibility, stability, durability and portability. The 360-degree rotating clamp uses a spinner knob closure that can accommodate up to 1.9? (4.8cm) and support 65lbs (29.5kg). Plus, the Sport Mechanic leverages the same 54? (137cm) wide base, with rubber-coated end caps, for amazing stability on any surface. And when the service day is done, it folds in to a compact unit for storage or travel. Add an available Travel Bag and a Tool Tray for the optimal bike maintenance setup.
Ever wonder why so many Tour de France and professional mechanics rely on dropout-style wash and work stands? It’s because they can adapt to virtually any bike quickly and easily, offer a rotating platform, and have great stability for precision work – at least that’s the case with the award-winning Sprint Repair Stand. The compact and portable design accommodates almost any frame and it’s stable platform and durable construction is ready to take your bike maintenance to the next level.
At nearly 20% lighter than our (already) lightweight stand collection, the Ultralight takes no performance shortcuts to achieve its feathery 10.6lb (4.8kg) total weight. Despite a slender scale reading it still possess the same durability and stability of our other stands. With the 360° rotating Slide-Lock clamp and a 54? (137cm) wide base with rubber-coated end caps, confidence in the security of your bike is never in question. And when the service day is done, it folds in to a space-saving unit for storage or travel. Look to our Tool Tray and Pro Truing Station upgrades to create the optimal home bike maintenance setup.
Bontrager's Universal Repair Stand Adapter safely holds your Trek Madone road bicycle in a traditional workstand (sold separately). It securely holds your bike in any clamp-style or screw-type repair stand. This universal adapter has replaceable inserts to accommodate different mast caps and adapters for the 2008 and 2010 Madones.