Please Note: OUR SERVICE DEPARTMENT IS OPERATING AT FULL CAPACITY - ALL TUNEUP PACKAGES MUST BE BOOKED IN ADVANCE. Drop-offs for Tune-ups will not be accepted without an appointment. Please call us or book online!
A dirty drivetrain causes poor shifting and unnecessary wear to expensive parts. The Chain Gang contains everything needed to quickly and easily clean the chain, freewheel cogs, and chainrings.
The Chain Gang includes:
- CM-5.3 Cyclone Chain Scrubber
- GSC-1 GearClean Brush
- 8 oz. bottle of Bio ChainBrite
The CG-2.4 works on nearly any bike, including multi-speed, single-speed, and e-bikes.
Heat-treated alloy tool steel, one inch base fits wrench or bench vise. Thin-wall construction allows use without removal of cones and locknuts. The FR-5 has 12 splines that are approximately 23.4mm across.
- Fits Shimano, SRAM, Sunrace, Suntour, Chris King and other cassette lockrings
- Fits the SRAM XX1 11-speed cassettes
- Also fits Shimano disc brake lockrings
- Always use a quick-release skewer to hold the tool in place and snug to cogs when loosening; for solid axles, use the axle nut
A fast and convenient tool to remove and install 12-spline Shimano/SRAM style cassette lockrings, as well as similar lockrings on rotor discs. The FR-5H features a modified FR-5 tool that allows use without removing most quick release skewer nuts. The removable, threaded steel handle makes it possible to replace a worn or damaged head.
- Fits Shimano, SRAM (including 1x), SunRace, SunTour, Chris King and other cassette lockrings
- Also fits some Shimano disc brake lockrings
Park's Crank Puller is for removing crankarms on Shimano's splined, oversize, pipe-billet bottom brackets. It employs a long handle and a fine thread for the leverage and torque needed to remove tight arms. Park's unique rotating tip ensures smooth operation and long life. (The CCP-44 does not fit standard square or tapered bottom brackets.)
A favorite of shop mechanics for over 30 year's, Park's CCP-22 Crank Puller removes crankarms that feature square tapers, and those that fit on Power Drive and Power Spline bottom bracket interfaces. The long, comfortable, built-in handle and fine thread provide the leverage needed to remove even the tightest crankarms. And, there's a rotating tip to ensure smooth operation and long life.
Park's Double-Ended Cone Wrenches are designed for home mechanics. They're made of thin tool steel to fit the low-clearance adjusting nuts and cone flats on a variety of bearing assemblies. Each wrench is chrome plated for long life and available in popular combinations from 11 to 18mm. Most applications require a pair of cone wrenches. Call or stop by. We can recommend the correct sizes for your needs.
The Park Tool Fold-Up Hex Wrench Set combines 4, 5 and 6mm hexes, a flat blade screwdriver and a T25 Torx compatible driver into one convenient fold-up tool. Its multi-position composite handle is comfortable, lightweight, slip-resistant, and 40% stronger than steel handles.
Park's Gear Clean Brush has a handle on one end with a curved, serrated edge perfect for cleaning between cassette cogs. The other end's tough nylon bristles are ideal for cleaning the derailleurs, chain and other drivetrain parts to keep them clean and prevent premature wear. It also works great on brakes and other components that collect dirt and grime. The GearClean easily fits in a toolbox or pack.
Park's Hex Wrenches are every mechanic's best friend. They are constructed from industrial quality steel for durability and feature chamfered tips for a precision fit. And, their convenient L shape is perfect for jobs that require lots of leverage or for getting to hard-to-reach bolts.
Park's Home Mechanic Pedal Wrench is great for your home workshop and event tool box. This top-quality 15mm pedal wrench provides the leverage you need to remove stubborn pedals. It's made to last from heat-treated steel, and the handle has a vinyl grip for comfort.
Designed and built to remove and install Shimano direct mount chainring lockrings found on XTR 9120, XT 8120, MT900, and other Shimano direct mount systems. Precisely CNC machined from 6061 aluminum for a perfect fit and to prevent marring expensive parts.
- Machined flat face for optimal lockring engagement
- For lockrings with 41mm outside diameter and 16 notches
- 36mm hex drive to be used with Park Tool TWB-36 Crow Foot and a torque wrench to properly measure torque
- 6061 aluminum construction
Park's Mini Chain Brute Chain Tool goes anywhere and features a V-shaped handle, a super-strong replaceable pin, and fine threads to make chain removal and installation a breeze. The CT-5 works on any derailleur chain, including Shimano Hyperglide and 9-, 10-, and 11-speed. It works for loosening tight links, too.
• Updated to fit better in the hand with a more rounded, smoother shape
• The precision sized SW-7.2 fits the three most popular spoke nipple sizes on the market
• Nickel plated for years of service
• Designed for the home mechanic.
FIts the following size spoke nipples:
• .127" (3.23mm)
• .130" (3.30mm)
• .136" (3.45mm)
Park Tool's professional-quality Snap Ring pliers are made from forged, heat-treated cro-moly steel with a return spring and vinyl dipped grips. The RP-1 has .9mm tips on straight blades for small, internal snap rings. The tips open from 22mm to 0 (tips touching).
Park Tool's professional-quality Snap Ring Pliers are made from forged, heat-treated cro-moly steel with a return spring and vinyl-dipped grips. The RP-3 has 1.3mm tips on bent nose blades for medium, external snap rings.
Park Tool's professional-quality Snap Ring Pliers are made from forged, heat-treated cro-moly steel with a return spring and vinyl-dipped grips. The RP-2 has 1.3mm tips on bent nose blades for medium, internal snap rings. The tips of the RP-2 open from 22mm down to 2mm (center to center).
Park Tool's professional-quality Snap Ring Pliers are made from forged, heat-treated cro-moly steel with a return spring and vinyl-dipped grips. The RP-4 has 1.7mm tips on bent nose blades for larger, internal snap rings. The tips open from 21mm down to 2mm (center to center).
Professional quality ring plier made from forged, heat-treated cro-moly steel with a return spring and vinyl dipped grips. The RP-5 has 1.7mm tips on straight blades for small, internal snap rings. The tips open from 22mm to 0 (tips touching).
Refill pack for the Park Tool TPT-1 Tubeless Plug Tire Tool and other similar tools. These vulcanized rubber plugs are used to temporarily repair punctures in tubeless bicycle tire systems. Set of 5.
NOTE: Intended for tubeless bicycle tires using sealant only. Not compatible with inner tube systems.
The Park Tool 758.2 will ream and face the head tubes of bike using the 1.5" standard. The 758.2 is designed for use with the Park Tool HTR-1 or HTR-1B Headtube Facer and Reamer. Must also be used with the 750.2 Centering Cone Adaptor.
Park Tool's versatile and durable 8oz Shop Hammer is a perfectly balanced striking instrument built for a wide variety of shop uses.
- Forged steel, precision machined striking face
- Non marring, replaceable composite tip
- Fiberglass shaft with soft touch grip
- 8oz (225g) Head
- Length: 12" (30.5cm)
- Steel striking face: 1" (25mm) diameter
- Plastic face: 1-1/4" (32mm) diameter
- Replacement tip: Part #293-8
Removes and installs crank caps on Shimano® Hollowtech II® cranks. Includes built in hook to lift the safety plate, speeding crank removal. Steel, investment cast body provides good leverage and includes an option to use with an 8mm hex wrench for removing seized caps.
Precision CNC machined aluminum tool for the installation and removal of 16-notch external bearing bottom brackets. Featuring updated tooth profiles to optimize the fit between the tool and high performance BB parts. Anodized and laser engraved for easy identification and featuring a ratchet/torque wrench compatible 3/8-inch drive.
- 16-notch 39mm OD cups
- Fits: Shimano XTR BB93, Dura-Ace BB9000, Token
- Added depth to fit Shimano STEPS square drive motor
A precision CNC-machined aluminum tool for the installation and removal of select threaded bottom brackets with 16-notch tool fittings, including Shimano, SRAM GXP, Chris King, Campagnolo, and many others. The BBT-69.3 can also be used to remove and install 16-notch disc brake rotor lockrings. Manufactured in-house by Park Tool, anodized for easy identification and featuring a ratchet/torque wrench-compatible 3/8" drive.
The BBT-69.3 features integrated threads for full compatibility with the Park Tool BBT-RS Bottom Bracket Tool Retaining System (sold separately). The BBT-RS uses an adjustable spring-based tension system to apply consistent, adjustable pressure to the tool, ensuring full engagement with the tool fitting and preventing slippage.
- Fits 16-notch tool fittings with a major diameter (outside of notches) of 44–45 mm and a minor diameter (inside of notches) of 42.7 mm, including:
- Shimano BB80, BB5700, XT BB70, BB51, and previous external bearing threaded cups
- Threaded bottom bracket cups from Campagnolo, Chris King, FSA MegaExo, Hope, SRAM/Truvativ GXP, Race Face X-type, Surly, Wheels, Fulcrum, and others
- 16-notch disc brake rotor lockrings
- 16-notch Bafang BBSH, BBS02 mid-drive motor lockrings
- 3/8" drive fitting
A precision CNC-machined aluminum tool for the installation and removal of select threaded bottom brackets with 12-notch tool fittings, including SRAM BSA DUB, Race Face Cinch, Rotor BSA30, and others. Manufactured in-house by Park Tool, anodized for easy identification and featuring a ratchet/torque wrench-compatible 3/8" drive.
The BBT-79.3 features integrated threads for full compatibility with the Park Tool BBT-RS Bottom Bracket Tool Retaining System (sold separately). The BBT-RS uses an adjustable spring-based tension system to apply consistent, adjustable pressure to the tool, ensuring full engagement with the tool fitting and preventing slippage.
Fits 12-notch threaded bottom bracket tool fittings with a major diameter (outside of notches) of 45–47 mm and a minor diameter (inside of notches) of 44 mm, including:
- SRAM BSA DUB
- Race Face Cinch
- Rotor BSA30
- Zipp Vuma
- Hawk Racing BB3086
- and more
- 3/8" drive fitting
Bottom brackets have some of the highest torque specs of any component found on a bicycle. Despite this, some bottom bracket cups feature tool fittings that allow mere millimeters of engagement, which can be a problem when attempting removal or installation. Solution: the Park Tool Bottom Bracket Tool Retaining System. Used in conjunction with nearly any Park Tool bottom bracket tool, the BBT-RS uses a spring-based tension system to apply consistent, adjustable pressure to the tool, ensuring full engagement with the tool fitting and preventing slippage.
The BBT-RS can be configured for use with the vast majority of threaded and thread-together bottom bracket standards. The BBT-RS features an M8 threaded rod and a double-sided adapter nut with M12 and M15 threads, allowing it to thread directly into any compatible cartridge bottom bracket. The M15 adapter can also be used to install any of Park Tool's nine aluminum bottom bracket tools, all of which feature integrated threading for use with the BBT-RS.
- Washer diameter: 57 mm (2.25")
- Rod length: 175 mm (6.9")
- Rod threading: M8 x 1.0
- Adapter nut threading: M12 x 1.0 & M15 x 1.0
Compatible with the following bottom bracket styles:
- Threaded cup
Compatible with the following bottom bracket tools:
- The following Park Tool socket-style aluminum bottom bracket tools:
- Wrench-style bottom bracket tools with a handle (e.g. Park Tool BBT-9, BBT-29, HCW-4)
- Bottom bracket tools with external wrench flats (e.g. Park Tool BBT-19.2, BBT-22)
The BKD-1 Hydraulic Brake Bleed Kit will bleed most models of DOT-fluid-based hydraulic brakes. Hydraulic systems need bleeding to remove any air bubbles and to inject new, clean fluid.
- Designed and built for home use and the rigors of daily commercial use
- Includes two syringes, hoses with shutoff clips, multi-size bleed blocks and a unique attachable syringe mount
- Housed in a rugged reusable case
- Machined stainless steel and 7075 aluminum fittings to service SRAM, Hayes, Formula, Hope and other brands of DOT-fluid-based hydraulic brake systems
- Replacement parts available
- Brake fluid not included