A dirty drivetrain causes poor shifting and unnecessary wear to expensive parts. The Chain Gang contains everything needed to quickly and easily clean the chain, freewheel cogs, and chainrings.
The Chain Gang includes:
- CM-5.3 Cyclone Chain Scrubber
- GSC-1 GearClean Brush
- 8 oz. bottle of Bio ChainBrite
The CG-2.4 works on nearly any bike, including multi-speed, single-speed, and e-bikes.
Cleans bicycle chain quickly, easily, and effectively — without the hassle and mess of removing the chain from the bike. The Cyclone uses a large solvent reservoir, hundreds of rotating bristles, and a two-step cleaning process to get chains really clean, improve shifting performance, and extend the life of the chain and other expensive drivetrain parts.
- Works with all multi-speed bikes (5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, and 12-speed) as well as some single-speed models and e-bikes
- Strong magnet at the bottom of the fluid reservoir holds metallic particles scrubbed from the chain
- Special wicking sponge draws solvent from the chain as it exits, minimizing drips and mess
- Sturdy handle makes the Cyclone easy to use and control
- Holds 2 fluid ounces (59ml) of solvent
Heat-treated alloy tool steel, one inch base fits wrench or bench vise. Thin-wall construction allows use without removal of cones and locknuts. The FR-5 has 12 splines that are approximately 23.4mm across.
- Fits Shimano, SRAM, Sunrace, Suntour, Chris King and other cassette lockrings
- Fits the SRAM XX1 11-speed cassettes
- Also fits Shimano disc brake lockrings
- Always use a quick-release skewer to hold the tool in place and snug to cogs when loosening; for solid axles, use the axle nut
A favorite of shop mechanics for over 30 year's, Park's CCP-22 Crank Puller removes crankarms that feature square tapers, and those that fit on Power Drive and Power Spline bottom bracket interfaces. The long, comfortable, built-in handle and fine thread provide the leverage needed to remove even the tightest crankarms. And, there's a rotating tip to ensure smooth operation and long life.
Park's Double-Ended Cone Wrenches are designed for home mechanics. They're made of thin tool steel to fit the low-clearance adjusting nuts and cone flats on a variety of bearing assemblies. Each wrench is chrome plated for long life and available in popular combinations from 11 to 18mm. Most applications require a pair of cone wrenches. Call or stop by. We can recommend the correct sizes for your needs.
The Park Tool Fold-Up Hex Wrench Set combines 4, 5 and 6mm hexes, a flat blade screwdriver and a T25 Torx compatible driver into one convenient fold-up tool. Its multi-position composite handle is comfortable, lightweight, slip-resistant, and 40% stronger than steel handles.
Park's Hex Wrench Set offers all the popular Allen wrenches (1.5, 2, 2.5, 3, 4, 5 and 6mm) in a convenient fold-up unit. The tool tips are chamfered for a positive grip and the one-piece fiber-reinforced-resin handle is light, comfortable, slip resistant and 40% stronger than steel.
Use as a self-contained grease gun by using the included canister or screw the pump on to any tube of Park Tool grease, anti-seize or assembly compound. Small tip opening ensures precise placement of lube in any application.
A sturdy bicycle cleaning brush with a unique angled and contoured shape – perfect for cleaning cassettes and freewheels as well as tires. With a strong ergonomic handle and stiff nylon bristles, the GSC-4 scrubs away the toughest muck and mess.
Park's Gear Clean Brush has a handle on one end with a curved, serrated edge perfect for cleaning between cassette cogs. The other end's tough nylon bristles are ideal for cleaning the derailleurs, chain and other drivetrain parts to keep them clean and prevent premature wear. It also works great on brakes and other components that collect dirt and grime. The GearClean easily fits in a toolbox or pack.
Park's Hex Wrenches are every mechanic's best friend. They are constructed from industrial quality steel for durability and feature chamfered tips for a precision fit. And, their convenient L shape is perfect for jobs that require lots of leverage or for getting to hard-to-reach bolts.
Park's Home Mechanic Pedal Wrench is great for your home workshop and event tool box. This top-quality 15mm pedal wrench provides the leverage you need to remove stubborn pedals. It's made to last from heat-treated steel, and the handle has a vinyl grip for comfort.
Park's Mini Chain Brute Chain Tool goes anywhere and features a V-shaped handle, a super-strong replaceable pin, and fine threads to make chain removal and installation a breeze. The CT-5 works on any derailleur chain, including Shimano Hyperglide and 9-, 10-, and 11-speed. It works for loosening tight links, too.
The 37-piece SBS-3 from Park Tool is a comprehensive, shop-quality set of sockets, hex bits, and Torx compatible drivers selected specifically to tackle a wide variety of common bike repair needs. The SBS-3 also includes flat-faced sockets in common sizes for work on suspension forks. Ideal for use with Park Tool torque wrenches, the 3/8" drive bits and sockets are forged from tough, chrome vanadium steel and nickel chrome plated for lasting durability.
• Updated to fit better in the hand with a more rounded, smoother shape
• The precision sized SW-7.2 fits the three most popular spoke nipple sizes on the market
• Nickel plated for years of service
• Designed for the home mechanic.
FIts the following size spoke nipples:
• .127" (3.23mm)
• .130" (3.30mm)
• .136" (3.45mm)
Park Tool's professional-quality Snap Ring Pliers are made from forged, heat-treated cro-moly steel with a return spring and vinyl-dipped grips. The RP-3 has 1.3mm tips on bent nose blades for medium, external snap rings.
Park Tool's professional-quality Snap Ring Pliers are made from forged, heat-treated cro-moly steel with a return spring and vinyl-dipped grips. The RP-2 has 1.3mm tips on bent nose blades for medium, internal snap rings. The tips of the RP-2 open from 22mm down to 2mm (center to center).
Park Tool's professional-quality Snap Ring Pliers are made from forged, heat-treated cro-moly steel with a return spring and vinyl-dipped grips. The RP-4 has 1.7mm tips on bent nose blades for larger, internal snap rings. The tips open from 21mm down to 2mm (center to center).
Professional quality ring plier made from forged, heat-treated cro-moly steel with a return spring and vinyl dipped grips. The RP-5 has 1.7mm tips on straight blades for small, internal snap rings. The tips open from 22mm to 0 (tips touching).
Park combines the three most used bolt sizes into one convenient wrench. The 3-Way Sprocket Wrench sports 8, 9 and 10mm sockets made from forged chrome-vanadium steel in Park's classic Y-shape that offers plenty of leverage and a comfortable grip.
We put together this set of carefully chosen tools to do basic maintenance and cleaning as well as perform a wide variety of repairs and adjustments on just about any bicycle. A perfect way to start or add to your collection of shop-quality bicycle tools. The AK-5 includes a tough toolbox to protect your investment.
- AWS-1 3-Way Hex Wrench
- BBB-4 Big Blue Book of Bicycle Repair
- CC-4 Chain Checker
- CM-5.3 Cyclone Chain Scrubber
- CN-10 Professional Cable and Housing Cutter
- CNW-2 Chainring Nut Wrench
- CT-3.3 Chain Tool
- DCW-1 Double-Ended Cone Wrench: 13/14mm
- DCW-2 Double-Ended Cone Wrench: 15/16mm
- DCW-3 Double-Ended Cone Wrench: 17/18mm
- DH-1 Dummy Hub
- DT-2 Rotor Truing Fork
- FR-5.2 Cassette Lockring Tool
- GSC-1 GearClean Brush
- HCW-16.3 Chain Whip/Pedal Wrench
- HXS-1.2 Professional L-Shaped Hex Wrench Set
- MLP-1.2 Master Link Pliers
- PAW-12 12" Adjustable Wrench
- RR-12 Tape Measure
- SD-2 #2 Phillips Screwdriver
- SD-3 3mm Flat Blade Screwdriver
- SW-0 Precision Spoke Wrench: .127"
- SW-2 Precision Spoke Wrench: .136"
- TL-1.2 Tire Lever Set
- TWS-3 Torx Compatible 3-Way Wrench
- VC-1 Valve Core Tool
Park Tool introduced the bicycle world to the 3-way hex wrench set over 30 years ago. Our 3-way wrenches fit perfectly in the palm of the hand and provide excellent leverage, making them a favorite of countless shop mechanics worldwide.
- 4mm, 5mm, and 6mm hex set
- Wrenches made from industrial tool steel, through hardened and tempered for long life
- Chamfered tips for a perfect fit
- Used to ream and face BB86/92 bottom bracket shells to an ID of 40.98mm
- Used in conjunction with HTR-1 head tube reaming and facing set (PK-6710), 750.2 centering cone adapter (PK-6735) and 690-XL facing cutter (PK-6730)
A precision CNC-machined aluminum tool for the installation and removal of select threaded bottom brackets with 16-notch tool fittings, including Enduro T47 & PF30 bottom brackets. Manufactured in-house by Park Tool, anodized for easy identification and featuring a ratchet/torque wrench-compatible 3/8" drive.
Fits 16-notch bottom bracket tool fittings with a major diameter of 52-54 mm and a minor diameter of 48.8 mm, including:
- CeramicSpeed T47/86
- Enduro T47 (30mm and DUB spindles)
- Enduro BB30/30a TorqTite (30mm and DUB spindles)
- Kogel T47
- SRAM T47 DUB
- White Industries T47
- White Industries PF30 Thread-Together
A precision CNC-machined aluminum tool for the installation and removal of select threaded bottom brackets with 16-notch tool fittings, including Shimano XTR BB93, Dura-Ace BB9000, and Token bottom brackets. Manufactured in-house by Park Tool, anodized for easy identification and featuring a ratchet/torque wrench-compatible 3/8" drive.
The BBT-49.3 features integrated threads for full compatibility with the Park Tool BBT-RS Bottom Bracket Tool Retaining System (sold separately). The BBT-RS uses an adjustable spring-based tension system to apply consistent, adjustable pressure to the tool, ensuring full engagement with the tool fitting and preventing slippage.
Fits 16-notch threaded bottom bracket tool fittings with a major diameter (outside of notches) of 39-40 mm and a minor diameter (inside of notches) of 37.6 mm, including:
- Shimano XTR BB93
- Shimano Dura-Ace BB9000
Also fits chainring lockrings on Shimano STEPS square spindle e-bike systems including:
- Replacement for Shimano TL-FC38 tool
- 3/8" drive fitting
Bottom brackets have some of the highest torque specs of any component found on a bicycle. Despite this, some bottom bracket cups feature tool fittings that allow mere millimeters of engagement, which can be a problem when attempting removal or installation. Solution: the Park Tool Bottom Bracket Tool Retaining System. Used in conjunction with nearly any Park Tool bottom bracket tool, the BBT-RS uses a spring-based tension system to apply consistent, adjustable pressure to the tool, ensuring full engagement with the tool fitting and preventing slippage.
The BBT-RS can be configured for use with the vast majority of threaded and thread-together bottom bracket standards. The BBT-RS features an M8 threaded rod and a double-sided adapter nut with M12 and M15 threads, allowing it to thread directly into any compatible cartridge bottom bracket. The M15 adapter can also be used to install any of Park Tool's nine aluminum bottom bracket tools, all of which feature integrated threading for use with the BBT-RS.
- Washer diameter: 57 mm (2.25")
- Rod length: 175 mm (6.9")
- Rod threading: M8 x 1.0
- Adapter nut threading: M12 x 1.0 & M15 x 1.0
Compatible with the following bottom bracket styles:
- Threaded cup
Compatible with the following bottom bracket tools:
- The following Park Tool socket-style aluminum bottom bracket tools:
- Wrench-style bottom bracket tools with a handle (e.g. Park Tool BBT-9, BBT-29, HCW-4)
- Bottom bracket tools with external wrench flats (e.g. Park Tool BBT-19.2, BBT-22)
Park's Bladed Spoke Holder is a must for building and truing wheels that feature bladed spokes. It has 4 different size slots to fit a wide variety of bladed (aero) spokes from .08 to 2mm wide. It holds them safely in place to prevent twisting as you turn the nipple to true and tension the wheel.
The BX-2.2 features updated pallet configuration and storage options to help you keep your tools secure and easily accessible. The expanded custom designed tool pallets, including dual-sided pallet wings, are all housed in a virtually indestructible composite travel case. Designed and built for the traveling mechanic who demands the best!
- Custom designed tool-holding pallets with loops and pockets
- Folding, dual-sided pallet wings
- Front tool pallet that stores securely inside during transport
- Dent-proof composite shell built around an aluminum frame
- Key lock
- Nominal dimensions: 19" x 14.85" x 8.5" (48.25 cm x 37.7 cm x 21.6 cm), 13.2 lbs. (6 kg)