Spring is here... And storage space is at a premium! Please help us out by SCHEDULING your repairs online or by phone. Sorry, drop-offs for TUNE-UPS will not be accepted without an appointment. Thanks for understanding! :)
Easy to use and compatible with Presta and Schrader valves, the Twin graph is an intuitive gauge that allows an efficient measure of your tire's pressure.
- Fits Presta/Schrader
- Accurate up to 160psi
- Shows PSI and bar
- Weighs only 37g
There’s no easier or more effective way to patch a cut tire on the road or trail than carrying and using Park Emergency Tire Boots (3 per package). These thin, extra-tough patches peel and stick to the insides of tires to repair cuts and contain the tube until you can replace the tire.
The Super Patch Kit is comprised of a small plastic case, a piece of sandpaper for roughing up the tube and 6 peel-and-stick patches so no gluing is required. The patches stick fast thanks to 3M technology and they're thin and flexy to stretch with the tube. There's no easier way to patch a tube.
Want a super-easy way to fix a flat? If you have tubeless tires on your mountain bike, all you need is Genuine Innovations' Tubeless Tire Repair Kit. No interior repair is needed, so you don't have to remove the tire. Just plug the hole with the self-vulcanizing plugs, inflate and ride away. The kit includes an insertion tool and five rope plugs.
TyreWiz is the first-of-its-kind tire pressure sensor for riders of mountain bikes and road bikes. Lightweight, durable, and powered by a long-lasting user-replaceable coin cell battery, TyreWiz monitors air pressure in real-time and relays the data to a cycling computer or a smartphone. The TyreWiz app uses that data to deliver personalized recommendations and pressure alerts. For the first time, riders have access to highly accurate real-time tire pressure data to make decisions that can affect rolling resistance, traction, tire wear, and rider comfort.
- TyreWiz is the first real-time tire pressure sensor for bicycle riders
- Designed for all bike riders, regardless of their experience or bike’s intended use
- Works with any tire that uses a removable Presta-style valve core: both tube and tubeless, and tires with anti-flat sealant
- Data can be read on a cycling computer or smartphone with the app for iOS and Android
- Smartphone app displays personalized recommendations, current tire pressure, and low/high-pressure alerts
- Retail package includes two sensors, batteries, and a valve core removal tool
- Use it for every ride to find the perfect combination of tire, wheel, and pressure in changing terrain and conditions
- Include LED lights to indicate when pressure is outside the target range
- Designed for road and mountain bike riders
- Personalized tire recommendations in the smartphone app for iOS and Android
- NFC pairing for fast and easy connection by BLE to a phone
- Data reported with +/- 2% accuracy at .1 PSI resolution
- Broadly compatible with tires that use a removable Presta-style valve core
- Inexpensive, user-replaceable CR1632 battery lasts for 300 hours
- IPX7 dustproof/waterproof rating
- Box includes valve core removal tool for installation
Park's Vulcanizing Patch Kit includes 4 round patches for small holes and 2 oval patches for wider cuts; a tube of self-vulcanizing glue that bonds the patches to your tube super securely; and sandpaper for preparing the punctured area for gluing. The kit comes in a small plastic box to fit in your seat bag or pack.
220 PSI replacement analog pressure gauge for all standard floor pumps, includes glue and o-ring. Highly precise with an oversized 2.5 inch face, this new gauge increases visibility and allows the user to read a more precise measurement of low and high pressure tires.
220 PSI replacement analog pressure gauge for 2014 and later models of Alloy, CNC, and Classic pumps, includes glue and o-ring. Highly precise with an oversized 3.5 inch face, this new gauge increases visibility and allows the user to read a more precise measurement of low and high pressure tires. Included on our CNC, Alloy, and Classic floor drives.
Upgraded and redesigned for Year 11, Lezyne's ABS1 Pro further advances our classic Flip-Thread Chuck system. It features a 90° design for enhanced function and usability. The highly durable construction is built using machined aluminum and composite matrix materials, with an extremely robust and fluid brass swivel. The chuck quickly “flips” for Presta or Schrader valves and threads on for superior engagement. An integrated Presta valve-core wrench completes the system, providing easy valve core tightening or removal for tubeless systems.
For all of the following models:
- Carbon Drive Lite
- Pressure Drive
- Pressure Carbon Drive
- Tech Drive HP
- HP Drive
- Sport Drive HP
- Micro Floor Drive HP
- Micro Floor Drive HPG
- Swivel Drive HP
Lightweight plugs for tubeless tire punctures.
When paired with Genuine Innovations' Tubeless Tackle Kit (#G20439) or Tubeless Repair Kit (#G2650), you can plug pesky punctures in seconds and cycle confident for many rides to come.
One tubeless bicycle tire tool to rule them all. Compact and versatile, this is the ultimate tubeless tire repair tool. Never get stuck on the side of the trail again!
Self-contained tire repair kit includes:
- 5 tubeless repair plugs
- 2 Presta core valves
- Integrated valve core removal tool
- Small, strong plugger tool
- Alloy weatherproof storage capsule
The “Holster” allows you to carry your GUP in style and have quick access to it when it’s needed the most. The long Velcro strap allows it to fit on most frames, seat posts and saddle rails, while the lightweight silicon block protects your frame and keeps your GUP securely fastened. Holster up!
Similar to an accurate chain checker, this tool is designed to give you a quantitative measurement on exactly how worn your Bontrager tires are. Use this highly accurate gauge with the chart in the product image, which shows Bontrager's minimum recommended tread depth.
- Dial gauge designed to precisely measure Bontrager tire wear
- Use in conjunction with the chart in product image to know minimum tread depth
- The tire should be measured on the center knobs with multiple points taken
- The perfect tool to prove how worn a tire is and thus replace at the proper interval