Use these quick releases to put a racing bike with disc brakes or a mountain bike with a quick-release skewer in a Tacx direct drive trainer. Both axles are supplied with an adapter set so you can select the right combination for your bike. These axles are only suitable for the Tacx direct drives.
The Saris thru axle adapter is designed for indoor use on Saris- or CycleOps-branded trainers only and should not be ridden outdoors.
- Compatible with Classic series trainers and most Pro series trainers. Not compatible with PowerSync trainers. Contact us with trainer compatibility questions.
- This adapter is designed to work with bikes that have a 142x12mm thru axle with 1.0 or 1.75 thread pitch.
- The axle is threaded on both sides to fit both Syntace and Maxle/ABP style thru axle systems.
- Many bike manufacturers do not publish thread pitch or hub spacing online. If you are unclear as to what type of thru axle your bike uses, please reach out to your local bike shop or the bicycle manufacturer directly.
- Thru axle
- End caps with bolts
This handlebar bracket has been developed so you can attach a tablet to your handlebars. The design provides a safe distance so that no sweat falls on the screen while you are training.
- Suitable for handlebars with a diameter ranging from 26mm to 35mm
- Adjustable to different tablet sizes: length 182-267mm, width 112-197mm, max. thickness 13mm
This freehub body enables you to fit a Campagnolo cassette on the NEO Smart and the FLUX Smart. Suitable for 9 through 11 speed Campagnolo cassettes.
How to place the Campagnolo Body:
1. Remove the cap with a 5-millimeter Allen key.
2. Replace the Shimano/SRAM body with the Campagnolo body.
3. Place the cap on the Campagnolo body and tighten with a 5-millimeter Allen key.
The Skyliner is a front wheel support for use with Tacx classic trainers. It raises and supports the front wheel for a natural cycling position and increased stability. It also serves as a handle to carry the trainer.
With the Tacx tablet stand you can place your tablet at a comfortable height and distance while using your bike trainer. Adjustable to different tablet sizes - length 182-267mm, width 112-197mm, max. thickness 13mm.
The Tacx Sweat Cover protects your bike from corrosion caused by perspiration. It is made from absorbent textile to catch and retain perspiration. Its clever design fits all bikes and enables easy mounting.
A sweat cover with a pocket for your smartphone. The sweat cover protects your bike against perspiration and enables the use of a phone while training. The Tacx sweat cover is made from absorbent textile to catch and retain perspiration. Its clever design fits all bikes and enables easy mounting. Suitable for a variety of phone sizes - max. length 138mm, max. width 68mm.
Give your Tacx trainer the best possible protection for storage and transport with this sturdy trainer bag. It's designed specifically for Tacx trainers and has a separate compartment on the inside for accessories. The double inner layer with foam lining provides optimum protection, minimizing the risk of damage.
Use this ANT+ antenna to connect an ANT+ trainer to your computer. That enables you to use computer software during your training sessions, such as the Tacx Trainer software, Zwift, and TrainerRoad. These programs read the training data transmitted by an ANT+ trainer and can control the trainer.
It features a long cable so the receiver can be placed close to the trainer for an optimal reception without loss. The antenna is compatible with all trainers that communicate wirelessly via ANT+.
BLE USB Adapter gives Rouvy virtual training software the ability to seamlessly connect to Bluetooth devices and sensors. The adapter contains a Bluetooth (BLE) radio that allows PCs to communicate with BLE devices, including Saris smart indoor bicycle trainers and power meters.
Most importantly, the BLE USB Adapter is necessary to update the firmware Over the Air (OTA) via VirtualTraining for the Hammer and Magnus bike trainers.
- Bluetooth adapter for PCs to work with Rouvy
- Needed for Over the Air Firmware Updates to Smart Indoor Bike Trainers.
- Works with PC desktops and laptops.
- Includes clutch knob and L-bolt
- Basic Trainer Clutch Knob is compatible with any Wind, Mag, Mag+, Magneto or Fluid trainer that already uses L-bolt
- Magnus Clutch Knob should only be used with Magnus Smart Trainer
- Watch our video to learn more