Thanks for checking in! It's been quite a season, hasn't it?!
Please note that our New Fall Hours have begun:
- Tuesday to Friday 11am-5pm
- Saturday 10am-4pm
- Sunday & Monday CLOSED
Also of note:
Our entry door is still locked, in an effort to adhere to physical distancing guidelines & manage the number of people in the store at any given time. Please knock when you arrive and we will get you in the store as soon as possible.
Masks, use of hand sanitizer, and maintaining physical distance are all mandatory if entering the store.
Appointments are still encouraged for indoor shopping:
- Appointments allow us to give our customers the personalized, dedicated attention they deserve in a stress-free, safety-first shopping environment.
- Appointments allow us to better manage the number of people in the store at any given time.
Curbside Service for small purchases and dropoffs/pickups is encouraged.
Update on Bike Inventory:
- Bike inventory is improving, but is still limited in many models & sizes.
- Due to continued high demand, inventory is expected to be tight for the coming year as well.
- Pre-ordering bikes for next year is highly recommended - Let us help you narrow down your options and get you in the queue for YOUR perfect bike!
Update on our Service Department:
- We've returned to our 48 hour * turnaround time on most repairs! (*depending on availability of parts)
- Same-day & Next-Day appointments are also available - please call to book these service appointments.
- Tube & Tire Changes can usually be taken care of same day.
As the 2020 cycling season winds down, we want to thank all of our customers who have supported us and adapted to our ongoing changes in operations. We are so grateful!
Please continue to connect with us over the fall/winter to help extend this cycling season, and make sure you're set up when spring arrives. We are here for you!
Wishing good health to all,
Your Trek Kingston Team