To recap our current operations:
- Our REPAIR SHOP IS OPEN! PLEASE CALL AHEAD!
- Our PHONE LINES AND EMAIL ARE OPEN!
- Our DOORS ARE STILL LOCKED
- Our SHOWROOM IS STILL CLOSED…
But hang in there… We’re working on a plan for our next steps!
With the announcement of Ontario’s Stage 1 Reopening, which includes retail businesses with a streetside entrance, our business does meet the criteria to open its doors for sales & service (with proper restrictions and precautions in place, of course).
We, however, are not in a hurry to unlock our doors just yet!
As a seasonal business, seeing its highest numbers of foot traffic during the spring and summer months, reopening without a proper (practiced) plan in place for restricting the number of people in the store could lead to an unpleasant, and high risk shopping situation for everyone. We want to avoid that.
So, our initial plan for allowing customers inside the shop will likely be a “BY APPOINTMENT ONLY” plan.
If you have been waiting patiently to shop with us inside the store, this might be the perfect solution for you!
The safety and protection of our employees and customers remains our top priority. While we know you are excited for the opportunity to re-enter community retail shops, we need to make sure we have the procedures and policies in place to both minimize risks of COVID-19 transmission, and provide a safe, comfortable and satisfying shopping experience.
Thank you to everyone that has been supporting us throughout the first stages of the pandemic. We sincerely appreciate your encouragement, patience & understanding. During this next stage of operations, as we work hard to keep everyone safe, we have a few things to ask of you...
PLEASE CONTINUE TO:
- HAVE PATIENCE with us as we navigate this next stage, and make yet another new plan for operating our small business during COVID-19! :)
- CALL AHEAD for all service & sales needs.
- CALL or EMAIL US with your questions.
- Utilize our CURBSIDE DROPOFF & PICK-UP SERVICES whenever possible.
- Make payments via E-TRANSFER OR CREDIT CARD over the phone, whenever possible, prior to picking up your repair or products.
- WATCH FOR UPDATES on our social media channels & website!
- REFER TO OUR APRIL 20th COVID UPDATE FOR CURRENT PROCEDURES.
Stay safe everyone! Please enjoy the outdoors responsibly. Ride bikes… Have fun… Feel good. :)
Wishing good health to all,
Your Trek Kingston Team