Thank you, Kingston, for your continued business & support throughout this unusual start to the cycling season!
We’d like update you on the status of our current operations:
- Our REPAIR SHOP IS OPEN!
- Please call ahead to arrange service.
- Our Service Team, with 3 Full-Time Mechanics, are on site Monday-Saturday, 10am-6pm.
- Free Pickup & Delivery is available in the city for all bike repairs. Call for details.
- Contactless Curbside Dropoff & Pickup is also available to all customers.
- Detailed procedures for Curbside Services are outlined below.
- Our PHONE LINES & EMAIL ARE OPEN!
- Phone: 613-767-3076
- Email: email@example.com
- Our retail team is on-site to answer phones and emails Monday-Saturday, 10am-6pm.
- Please call the shop to arrange for Repairs, Pickup & Delivery or Curbside Services.
- Please call or email to discuss product purchases.
- Our SHOWROOM IS CLOSED.
- Product inquiries & purchases are done via email & telephone, Monday-Saturday, 10am-6pm.
- Our website has recently been updated to show most of our in-store, in-stock products.
- Purchases of new bikes or products can only be made by phone or email at this time.
- Purchases can be picked up via our Curbside Pickup Procedure, or Delivery can be arranged.
- PAYMENTS are being accepted VIA E-TRANSFER or CREDIT CARD.
- E-transfers can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Credit Card payments are accepted by phone, or curbside, as requested.
- Cash is also accepted, if it is customer’s preferred method of payment.
- PHYSICAL DISTANCING MARKINGS have been installed ON SIDEWALK, IN FRONT OF STORE.
- Caution Tape and “Please Stand Here” markings help guide safe distancing protocols.
- Please try your best to follow all physical distancing practices when curbside.
OUR CURBSIDE DROP-OFF & PICKUP PROCEDURE:
FOR BIKE DROP-OFFS:
- Call the store to arrange an approximate time for curbside services. You will be asked to provide: Your name, phone number, email address, and the type/colour of the vehicle you will be arriving in.
- When you drop the bike off, follow the instructions on the posted signage, placing your bike in the rack, knocking on door, and waiting outside the caution tape area.
FOR BIKE PICK-UPS:
- Please ensure you have arranged an approximate pickup time via phone or email.
- When you arrive to pick up the bike, the bike will be placed in the rack outside, and touch points (grips, saddle & top tube) will be given a final wipe-down with isopropyl alcohol solution.
- After the Service Technician is finished with the bike and has stepped away, you may retrieve the bike from the rack.
Thank you again for your patience, understanding, and support, as we navigate these changes to our operational procedures. The safety of our employees and of our community is our number one priority right now. By working together, we can all continue to enjoy the benefits of cycling in a safe and responsible way.
Wishing good health to all,
Your Trek Kingston Team