As the COVID-19 situation evolves, the way we do business is also evolving… But we are still here for you!
Here’s how we are operating to serve the needs of our cycling community, while ensuring our respect for the current recommendations & guidelines from public health agencies at the local, provincial and federal levels:
- Our Retail Showroom is now CLOSED, and customers are no longer permitted in the store.
- Our Repair Shop is OPEN, and is operating at full capacity!
- Contactless Curbside Drop-off & Pickup is available for all repairs and purchases.
- Free Pickup & Delivery for all repair bikes, and Free Delivery for online/phone-in purchases is also available, to support STAY AT HOME efforts.
- Our retail team is on location from 10am-6pm Monday to Saturday to accept & respond to phone calls, emails, & messages, and to coordinate curbside and delivery services.
- Product inquiries and purchases can be made via phone or email.
- Payments can be made remotely via e-transfer or credit card.
Our internal operations continue to focus on employee wellness, by ongoing adherence to physical distancing & environmental sanitation protocols. Here are some of the things we are doing:
- All employees continue to have their own personal workstations, including phone, computer, tools, and other necessary equipment, to ensure items are not shared between team members.
- All employees wear gloves when handling customer repair intakes, and practice frequent hand washing and sanitization protocols.
- All repair bikes are given a thorough bike-wash in our in-house bike wash station prior to our mechanics performing any service on the bike.
- Touch points on bike (grips and seat) are further sanitized with isopropyl alcohol solution at time of return to the customer.
- Our former showroom is being repurposed to provide well-spaced, easier storage & handling of repair bikes.
- For curbside drop-offs, repair intake is done outside, maintaining a 2 metre separation between customer and employee at all times. Intake procedures have been adjusted to allow minimal time spent with customer.
Thank you for your loyalty and your patience while we navigate these “Business as UNusual” operational changes. We are doing our very best to get you the products and services you need to keep you and your bikes rolling through this season. We appreciate every phone call, email, message, and knock at the door. Thank you for choosing to shop local. Thank you for supporting us, and the other small businesses in the greater Kingston area. We miss seeing you all in person! But we are confident that if everyone does their part, we will see each other in the bike shop again soon…
Wishing good health to all,
Your Trek Kingston Team
#flattenthecurve #stayhome #keepriding