Hello Cyclists & Loyal Customers,
We, as a “Bicycle Repair Shop”, have made it to Ontario’s Essential Services List.
As such, we are doing our best to remain open for business to serve the needs of our growing cycling community, while adhering to the most stringent guidelines for community health & safety.
We would like to inform you of some changes to our business practices, which will be in place for at least the next 2 weeks, starting tomorrow, Wednesday, March 25th:
- We are implementing an employee only policy for our retail/repair space. Customers will not be permitted in the store during this 2-week phase of community physical distancing.
- We are encouraging use of our FREE PICKUP & DELIVERY SERVICE, to reinforce the need for community members to STAY AT HOME.
- We are offering Curbside Dropoff & Pickup during regular retail hours, Monday to Saturday, 10am -6pm.Please call the store to arrange.
- We are scheduling appointments for repairs to ensure timely turnaround for customers and continued, well-paced work for our employees.
- We are accepting payments by credit card via telephone, as well as e-transfers if preferred.
- We are continuing our practices of physical distancing for our employees, as well as stringent adherence to infection control and sanitation measures within the workspace.
During this next two week phase of business, sales of in-store products will be limited to those that customers can seek out and decide upon without having to physically come into the store. Most of our product offerings can be found via links on OUR WEBSITE, or by going directly to TREK’S WEBSITE or ELECTRA’S WEBSITE. If you have questions about any products, we will be available during regular business hours, by telephone or email, to help you navigate finding the best products for your needs. If a product is in-stock, in our store, we can deliver it to you within 24-48 hours. If it is something that in not in-store, we are happy to add it to our weekly order and can have it to you within a week!
We want to express our sincere thanks to all our customers and community partners for your support during this challenging time. Thank you for your continued business. Thank you for continuing to bring your bikes to us. Thank you for calling ahead, for making appointments, and for keeping your distance. Thank you for believing in us, and choosing us as your local bike shop.
Now, RIDE ON everyone! But please ride responsibly-ride alone, or only with members of your household.Be safe out there!Wishing good health to all.
Your Trek Kingston Team
#flattenthecurve #stayathome #keepriding