We want to let you know that at this time, we are choosing to remain open.
As we, along with the rest of the world, closely monitor the evolving COVID 19 global health threat, protecting the health and safety of our employees, customers and greater community is at the heart of every decision we make.
With the cycling season just around the corner, we are excited to get, and keep, as many people on bikes as possible! We firmly believe that the bicycle is an important part of maintaining our physical and mental health, especially at a time like this.
As strong supporters of the current social distancing recommendations, we are urging our employees and customers to make good choices with respect to their community outings and activities.
Here's what we're doing to protect our people, reduce the transmission of COVID-19, and hopefully “flatten the curve”:
- We are practicing social distancing in our work environment through appropriately spaced workstations, and changes to how we greet & work with our visiting customers.
- We are enforcing rigorous cleaning and disinfection protocols for our work space and the products we sell and service.
- We are introducing a Pick-up and Delivery Service for all customers within the city limits. (Call the store for details!)
Here's what you can do:
- Call or email us with your questions whenever possible.
- Make appointments for service or sales. (Yes, we do appointment-based repairs!)•When visiting our shop, please practice good hand hygiene & respect social distancing practices.
- Support local small businesses by committing to shop local whenever possible. We appreciate you and rely on you to keep our businesses strong!
- If feeling unwell, or are in a high-risk group, please stay home. We will do our best to service you remotely.
Of course, we will be listening to advice from our public health agencies and governmental agencies for direction and guidance on next steps, as this situation evolves.
If you’re still reading this -thank you for taking us seriously. WE are taking this seriously. But now... get outside! Ride your bike! Wishing good health to all.
Your Trek Kingston Team