SHOPPING WITH US DURING COVID-19
Updated: October 1st, 2022.
Although masks are no longer required, we respect the choice of our guests and staff to wear one if they wish.
As we enter the seasonal respiratory virus season, with COVID-19 indicators once again on the rise, health officials are recommending the people continue to practice basic infection prevention and control measures including masking, hand hygiene, and staying home when ill*. (*News article HERE, Sept 29th, 2002.)
All staff continue to wear masks at this time, and masks & hand sanitizer are available at the door.
Online booking for shopping (In-Store OR by phone) is available. Book now using the links below:
Note: If you are a person with a medical condition that puts you at a high risk of severe outcomes from exposure to COVID-19 (or just want a quieter appointment time!) please take advantage of the Special appointment times that are available for you. If these times don't work with your schedule, please contact us by phone or email, and we can discuss options. We care about the health and safety of all of our staff & customers, and we want you to feel safe shopping with us.
BIKE REPAIRS & SERVICE:
- For the best turnaround times, please schedule your repair, either online, or by phone.
- Find our Online Service Scheduler Here.
- Most scheduled (pre-booked) repairs can be completed in 1-2 business days (*depending on availability of parts)
- Tube & Tire Changes can usually be taken care of same day (These do not require an online booking - please give us a call.)
- We have LOTS of bikes in stock now, BUT there are some models that continue to require pre-orders.
- If you don't see what you're looking for in stock, please call or email us to inquire about ETAs.
- The bicycle supply chain, while greatly improved, is still not back to "normal"
- Our inventory is updated on our website every few hours. If you find a bike online, please give us a quick call to ensure it is available.
Thank you to everyone for your continued business and support!