SHOPPING WITH US DURING COVID-19
Updated: April 7th, 2021.
In accordance with the current Ontario Provincial Lockdown Restrictions, Trek Bicycle Kingston will not be allowing indoor shopping at this time. While we are deemed an essential business by offering bicycle repair & service, the retail portion of our business falls under the non-essential retail category, and that means that retail operations are limited to curbside pickup only. All purchases must be selected and purchased (paid in full) prior to coming to the store to pickup. Sorry, no browsing of products (even curbside) is allowed at this time.
FOR SPECIFICS, PLEASE READ ON...
IN-STORE SHOPPING PROHIBITED DURING THE PROVINCIAL LOCKDOWN PERIOD
CYCLING ACCESSORIES, CLOTHING, AND OTHER CYCLING GEAR PURCHASES CAN BE MADE IN THE FOLLOWING WAYS:
- ONLINE - Via this website...THE most efficient way to purchase any in-stock item! Most orders are being fulfilled within 24 hours - Please be sure to monitor your junkmail & spam folders for your pickup notices!
- PHONE - That is, IF you get through... We've got 3 phone lines now, and yes, they are ALWAYS BUSY! Sorry - this may not be your most efficient way of making a purchase.
- EMAIL - Via firstname.lastname@example.org... Not necessarily the fastest route to a purchase, but if you aren't yet a full-on "online shopper" this could be a good compromise! Email us what you need, we will check stock, send you an invoice, collect payment via e-transfer, and have your items ready for curbside pickup!)
- Advance payment is mandatory when purchasing merchandise for curbside pickup.
- Payments for retail mechandise must be made via e-transfer (email@example.com) or credit card over the phone.
- Payments for repairs/services can be made via e-transfer (firstname.lastname@example.org), credit card over the phone, or curbside, via the mobile payment terminal.
- When you arrive for pickup, please knock on our door (or call 613-767-3076) and we will bring your repair item or online purchase out to you!
- If picking up or dropping off a bike by car, temporary stopping in front of the store is permitted at this time. Please put your hazard lights on.
BIKE SHOPPING - DON'T WAIT! NOW TAKING PRE-ORDERS FOR THE 2021 SEASON:
- All bike purchases are now starting with the submission of our "Bike Pre-Order Inquiry" form .
- Bike inventory is still extremely limited in most models & sizes.
- Inventory is expected to be very tight for the entire 2021 season, and possible for 2022 as well. (Some models & sizes are already sold out.)
- We urge you to pre-order or purchase your bike now, to minimize disappointment.
- Let us help you narrow down your options and get you in the queue for YOUR perfect bike!
- A deposit will ensure that your name is attached to a specific backordered bike, and that YOU will be contacted as soon as it arrives at the shop!
- Learn more about our Pre-Order Policies HERE.
BIKE REPAIRS & SERVICE:
- Our Service Department is very busy! Please book your service using our online scheduler.
- Find our new online scheduler here!
- Most scheduled (pre-booked) repairs can be completed in 2-3 business days (*depending on availability of parts)
- Non-scheduled repairs may have a wait time of up to 2 weeks.
- Priority is always given to Scheduled repairs.
- Tube & Tire Changes can usually be taken care of same day.
Thank you to everyone for your continued business and support!