SHOPPING WITH US DURING COVID-19
Updated: May 20th, 2022.
Due to BUSY SEASONAL IN-STORE TRAFFIC and SMALL INDOOR SPACE, and OUR PREFERENCE TO RESPECT & PROTECT OUR VULNERABLE POPULATIONS, we continue with the following:
- ALL STAFF WEAR MASKS
- ALL CUSTOMERS ARE ASKED TO WEAR MASKS - AVAILABLE AT FRONT DOOR
- APPOINTMENTS RECOMMENDED (To manage traffic flow AND provide you with the best customer service possible!)
Other measures currently still in place:
- Masks are available at the entry door (and are suggested for comfort of other customers & staff).
- Hand sanitizer is available at the entry door & throughout the store.
- A distance of 2 metres between other customers and shop staff is encouraged when possible.
Online booking for shopping (In-Store OR by phone) is now available! Book now using the links below:
Note: If you are a person with a medical condition that puts you at a high risk of severe outcomes from exposure to COVID-19 (or just want a quieter appointment time!) please take advantage of the Special appointment times that are available for you. If these times don't work with your schedule, please contact us by phone or email, and we can discuss options. We care about the health and safety of all of our staff & customers, and we want you to feel safe shopping with us.
We continue to offer the options of Curbside Pickup or Delivery on request. We CAN accommodate those customers who would prefer not to enter the store. Please call ahead, or knock on the door during business hours. Payments can be done via mobile terminal or e-transfer.
Our staff are proud to be 100% fully vaccinated... BUT... We continue to take the risk of community transmission of COVID-19 seriously, and encourage all of our customers to do the same.
BIKE REPAIRS & SERVICE:
- Our Service Department is operating at Full Capacity. ALL TUNE-UP PACKAGES MUST BE BOOKED IN ADVANCE.
- Find our Online Service Scheduler Here.
- Most scheduled (pre-booked) repairs can be completed in 1-2 business days (*depending on availability of parts)
- Tube & Tire Changes can usually be taken care of same day (These do not require an online booking - please give us a call.)
- PLEASE START WITH A PHONE APPOINTMENT if possible.
- Supply chain is not expected to be back to normal this year. Some bikes may not arrive until late 2022 or 2023.
- Our inventory is updated on our website every few hours. If you find a bike online, please give us a quick call to ensure it is available.
- Some key models of bikes will not be available until mid-late summer. And some models may not even be available until 2023. It is NOT too early to start shopping for 2022!
Thank you to everyone for your continued business and support!