SHOPPING WITH US DURING COVID-19
Updated: January 4th, 2022.
NEW PROVINCIAL GUIDELINES have mandated that retail businesses restrict capacity to 50%.
Additionally, we ask that our customers restrict their in-store visits to those they deem essential, and limit their time in the store to 15 minutes.
APPOINTMENTS ARE RECOMMENDED.
OUR DOOR IS LOCKED. Please knock when you arrive.
UTILIZE ALTERNATIVE SHOPPING METHODS WHENEVER POSSIBLE: Online shopping, phone calls and/or emails are recommended.
We continue to offer the options of Curbside Pickup or Delivery on request. We CAN accommodate those customers who would prefer not to enter the store. Please call ahead, or knock on the door during business hours. Payments can be done via mobile terminal or e-transfer.
Our staff are proud to be 100% fully vaccinated... BUT... We continue to take the risk of community transmission of COVID-19 seriously, and encourage all of our customers to do the same!
When shopping with us, please continue to respect the following guidelines:
- Masks must be worn at all times while in the store. Please ensure that they tightly cover your mouth and nose.
- Use of sanitizer when entering the store is requested/recommended. (It's now cold & flu season, too!)
- A distance of 2 metres between other customers and shop staff is maintained whenever possible.
Note: If you are a person with a medical condition that puts you at a high risk of severe outcomes from exposure to COVID-19, please just let us know, and we will do our best to provide the safest shopping experience possible. Appointments are available for you. We care about the health and safety of all of our staff & customers, and we want you to feel safe shopping with us. Please let us know how we can serve you better!
BIKE REPAIRS & SERVICE:
- OUR WINTER SERVICE SPECIAL IS ON NOW!
- Excellent turn-around times for service booked using our Online Scheduler!
- Find our new online scheduler here!
- Most scheduled (pre-booked) repairs can be completed in 1-2 business days (*depending on availability of parts)
- Non-scheduled repairs may have a wait time of 3-5 days.
- Priority is always given to Scheduled repairs.
- Tube & Tire Changes can usually be taken care of same day (These do not require an online booking - please give us a call.)
- Bike Inventory is improving! Lots of bikes arriving January through March. Many in-stock already! BUT, supply chain is not expected to be back to normal this year. Some bikes may not arrive until late 2022 or 2023.
- Pre-ordering a bike is still recommended.
- Our inventory is updated on our website every few hours. If you find a bike online, please give us a quick call to ensure it is available.
- If the bike you want is not in-stock, we encourage you to call the shop to chat with us about ETAs and how to get your name on something before it arrives at the shop.
- Our "Bike Pre-Order Inquiry" form is still functional, and if it's outside of business hours, or inconvenient to call us, please submit this form as a starting point. We will do our best to get back to you the next business day.
- Some key models of bikes will not be available until mid-late summer. And some models may not even be available until 2023. It is NOT too early to start shopping for 2022!
Thank you to everyone for your continued business and support!